Offset® Vertical Bike Racks
Offset Vertical Bike Racks are available in two options. The original Offset, vertical 2-bike rack that secures two bicycles within 6 – 8 inches of space, and our new oversized 1-bike parking option, Offset XL, that parks one oversized bike, such as fat tire and cargo bikes. Both are ultimate space savers on bike parking projects.
$309.00 – $309.50
“I got a compliment from one of the tenants on the new bike parking the other day, and the rider with a milk crate attached to his bike has no issues loading so they all seem to enjoy the improved amenity. Overall, Ground Control Systems provided premium products at a competitive price.”
COMPLETE YOUR BIKE ROOM & MAXIMIZE THE NUMBER OF BIKES PER SQ FT WITHOUT COMPROMISING SECURITY OR USABILITY
Whether space is limited or you are working on creating an indoor commercial bicycle room, our patented design offers space, friendly usability, and high security. In addition to the high-density designs, there are three points of locking contact to allow users to lock their bikes as securely as possible. For freestanding parking systems, Offset vertical bike racks are also perfect for bike room applications; see our Side Stage™ or Center Stage™.
- Available in two options: Offset parks 2 standard bikes (road, mountain, cruiser) & Offset XL -parks 1 oversized bike (fat tire or cargo)
- Wall-mounted for additional space-saving
- Proper placement of the racks requires the user to lift their bicycle only .45m (1.5 ft)
- Offset secures two bicycles within 6-8″ of space
- 3 points of locking contact for the highest security locking
- Perfect for indoor commercial-grade bicycle storage facilities
- The Offse® is the base of the Side Stage™ or Center Stage™, our free-standing options
- DuraPlas® Thermoplastic coating that eliminates hard metal edges, protects bikes, and adds a longer outdoor life
* For ADA compliance, Offset Vertical Racks require a cane detection device surrounding the parking area to prevent injury of the vision impaired-22″ from the wall. For more information, click here.
ARCHITECT & CONTRACTOR TOOLBOX
The Toolbox is a hub of all Offset documents and assets to successfully plan your project. Contact us to get started today.