Undergrad Bike Dock | Wheelwell-secured
Built around APBP bicycle parking guidelines, Undergrad is one of the few ADA approved bike racks. Undergrad Bike Docks are single-load and emphasize organized and controlled footprints. Ease of use and security are maintained while organizing parking for students and faculty. Also accommodates e-bikes.
This rack design is the campus standard at UC Davis, Stanford, UC Santa Cruz and more. See the Varsity Bike Dock for a more space efficient, bike friendly option
- High organization and multiple layout possibilities–Visit our Quick Specs for more information
- Wheel-pockets cradle bicycle & e-bike tires while preventing slipping & tipping
- Black extruded guards protect bicycles from metal-to-metal damage
- 3/4″ solid steel rods allow for easy U-lock compatibility for the highest security
- Built around APBP guidelines, ADA approved
- Finish options include the 20-year warranty Black Duraplas® Thermoplastic Finish or the 10-year warranty Hot Dipped Galvanized Finish in silver
ARCHITECT & CONTRACTOR TOOLBOX
The Toolbox is a hub of all Undergrad documents and assets to successfully plan your project. Contact us to get started today.