SnowDock Lockable Ski and Snowboard Racks
HIGH SECURITY THEFT PREVENTION SOLUTION
Resorts, skiers, and boarders all share a common problem: securing boards and skis outside buildings so they’ll actually be there when owners return. At the height of the season, dozens of skis and boards are stolen daily. But keeping equipment secure and out of pathways doesn’t have to be a problem anymore. SnowDocks transforms gear “waiting areas” into organized and secure parking environments for storing skis and boards.
*Educational and wholesale discounts are available.
- Secure 6 boards or ski pairs on one rack
- Place two SnowDocks back to back to double space saving capabilities
- Perfect for storing boards and skis outside restaurants, shops, resort outlets, and more
- Optional signage educates on docking & locking
- Simple and intuitive design
- Works with skis any sized board
- High security — rings compatible with most locks
- Fully welded – No assembly required
ADOPTION AND ENFORCEMENT TIPS
- Locate SnowDocks in front of every building or in high-visibility, central-hub locations
- Enforce “no equipment indoors” policies with signs encouraging docking and locking of boards and skis into designated towers
- Post signage on entry doors into buildings
- Implement as a resort-wide initiative
- Issue quarterly email blasts to increase education and adaptation
- Locate SnowDocks in front of every building or in high visibility central hub locations
- Create education materials –emails, letters, or videos
ARCHITECT & CONTRACTOR TOOLBOX
The Toolbox is a hub of all SnowDock documents and assets to successfully plan your project. Contact us to get started today.