A-frame portable bike rack for event or valet parking
Portable, easy to set up storage for events
Saddle Post A-frame stand is a portable bike rack for short-term bicycle storage. The compact design allows bikes to quickly and easily be stored and removed, making it perfect for events; group rides, races, triathlon transition zones, and valet parking. Bikes are stationed by placing seat saddles on the horizontal post supported by two fold-out A-frames. Its lightweight pop-up design makes it easy and convenient to deploy right out of the canvas carrier bag.
- Optimized to park up to 8 race and triathalon style bikes-compatible with most other bikes
- Easy pop-up assembly for event parking
- Lightweight, rust-resistant aluminum design
- Bikes are suspended by saddle along post for quick placement and removal
- A-frame support stand folds open and secure into place
- Convenient canvas bag for lightweight carrying
ARCHITECT & CONTRACTOR TOOLBOX
The Toolbox is a hub of all Saddle Post documents and assets to successfully plan your cycling service project. Contact us to get started.