Dismount® Jr Lockable Scooter Rack
AVOID TRIP AND FALL RISK AND ELIMINATE SCOOTER PARKING CHAOS
In the classroom, skateboards and scooters not only cause potential for safety risk but also responsibility if anything is stolen. A lot of times campuses may just ban them because of the risks, but I believe that they are important for students. These racks have allowed us to solve that problem and allow for scooters and skateboards on our campus.
NEW! SCOOTER PARKING FOR KIDS
Scooters are fun and convenient and now Dismount Jr provides a safe and controlled parking solution for schools. By allowing children to station scooters intuitively, staff can easily manage varieties of scooters and gear in a unique scooter rack.
Lower wheel chock allows students to effortlessly load scooters. Eight parking slots on top keep scooters upright and prevent handlebar conflict. Spacing in-between scooters secures scooters without conflict. An edge-protection guard prevents metal-to-metal contact and protects paint.
Come see what this unique-to-its-kind scooter rack and our K-12 Ground Control Systems project specialist can do for your school.
*Educational and wholesale discounts are available.
Product BENEFITS & Features
- Secures up to 7 scooters in a space-efficient footprint
- Attaching helmets is easy and locking is optional. Unique slot system secures stem and allows for locking with any U-lock, short cable or chain lock
- Wheel chock contains and secures front wheel for easy loading, while also eliminating scooter rollout and handlebar conflict
- Scooter stems are protected from damage with edge guard system
- Intuitive design communicates use and served purpose
- DuraPlas® coating, in Yellow or Silver, eliminates hard metal edges and adds a longer outdoor life–20 year warranty
- Total 25 ½” height and 47” width. Product footprint depth 22 ⅞” and minimum 13” wall setback
ARCHITECT & CONTRACTOR TOOLBOX
The Toolbox is a hub of all Dismount Jr documents and assets to successfully plan your project. Contact us to get started today.