Portable 8 Bike Event Parking Rack – Saddle Post
Saddle Post is a portable, A-frame bike rack for parking and organization. It can be assembled in seconds. Bikes are stationed by placing seat saddles on the horizontal post supported by two fold-out A-frames. The lightweight design, canvas carrier, and simple pop-up assembly make it extra convenient for teams to manage bike parking on the spot. Saddle Post can be taken and set up anywhere, making it perfect for events; group rides, races, triathlon transition zones, and valet parking.
- Optimized to park up to 8 race and triathlon style bikes and compatible with most other bikes
- Easy pop-up assembly for event parking
- Lightweight, rust-resistant aluminum design
- Bikes are suspended by saddle along post for quick placement and removal
- A-frame support stand folds open and secure into place
- Convenient carrier canvas bag
- Available for rentals: Contact us for rental inquiries
ARCHITECT & CONTRACTOR TOOLBOX
The Toolbox is a hub of all the documents and assets to successfully plan your project. Contact us to get started today.