Public Work Stand
The Public Work Stand is a repair stand built for the needs of the urban landscape. Like all bike repair products, the Public Work Stand is built to withstand the elements and misuse. Aircraft cable is used to permanently tether eight common bicycle tools to help riders get to their destination. To ensure that this stand will be looking great for years, the thick walled DOM tubing is finished in galvanized or stainless steel, or powder coated. The Public Work Stand’s unique I-beam construction prevents bicycles from being locked to it. An instructional label quickly shows what the Public Work Stand is for, how to hang your bike from it, and includes a web link/QR code to online repair instructions.
The Public Work Stand is a perfect match for one of our public use bicycle pumps to give bicyclists a complete work stand and air inflation facility at your business or institution.
- Universal bike mounting – hang by seat or top tube
- Optional eight bicycle tools included, tethered by stainless steel aircraft cable
- Unique I-beam design eliminates possibility of locking a bike to it
- Instructional label to quickly inform users of how to use the Public Work Stand
- Great amenity to add to long-term bicycle parking facilities for user satisfaction
ARCHITECT & CONTRACTOR TOOLBOX
The Toolbox is a hub of all Public Work Stand documents and assets to successfully plan your project. Contact us to get started today.