- E-bike management is inexpensive in comparison to car parking and maintenance on properties and campuses. Particularly where a tenant or visitor is paying for the privilege of storing a vehicle. Therefore, promoting active transportation attracts and retains tenants while reducing infrastructure spending.
- Micromobility is an amenity that fills in the gaps where existing transit systems may not reach. It is an ideal complement to an existing hospitality-, retail- or campus-supported transit system to boost property value and promote visitor/tenant health.
- Shared active transportation reduces abandoned bikes. Cities and campuses are often finding bikes abandoned, locked to existing racks, sign poles, and elsewhere, cluttering up space. Offering a regulated electric bike charging station solution with a recognizable locking station cuts down on clean up.
On-Ramp™ Bike Share Station
As the OEM supplier of bike parking for Zagster, the U.S. market leader in bike sharing public and public/private bike-share systems, Ground Control Systems developed the On-Ramp Electric Bicycle Charging Station as the solution for any business, campus, corporation or hospitality venue looking to quickly deploy anactive transportation program to improve their tenants and visitors transit options. We have transformed this product to accommodate e-bikes at a fraction of the cost of other systems.
- Minimum 3 bicycles secured – long term or short term parking solution (contact us to discuss long-term options)
- Black injection molded urethane Smart Guards™ protect bicycles from metal-to-metal damage
- 3 point steel locking loops for the highest security locking
- New! Wheel pockets cradle bicycle tires and prevent slipping & tipping
- E-Marquee Optional: Design options include using one of our standard bike parking templates, supplying your own design within the sign specs or our in-house marketing department can bring your ideas to life (additional cost)
ARCHITECT & CONTRACTOR TOOLBOX
The Toolbox is a hub of all On-Ramp documents and assets to successfully plan your transportation service project. Contact us to get started today.