Varsity® MBA Bike Dock® Portable Bike Stand
Varsity MBA Portable Bike Stand is the perfect portable bike stand to quickly set up lockable high-security bike parking for live events, commencements, community fests and more.
“The campus is proud to offer such a great experience to our bicycle commuters. There is a high demand for bike parking on campus and now we are able to offer a great experience for our riders.”
All-substrate bike parking
The ASLA award-winning Varsity Bike Dock has evolved to the 1st installation-free rack, the MBA Bike Dock. No installation is required, which allows project cost to be reduced by up to 50%! With no need for in-ground anchoring, the MBA organizes parking over grass, asphalt, indoor tile, and many more surfaces in minutes.
Simplify the cycling experience by adding portability and high-security to your bike parking.
Built around APBP bicycle parking guidelines, The MBA is one of the few ADA approved bike racks. MBA emphasizes an organized, controlled footprint for maximizing the number of bikes in an area. This is accomplished without compromising ease of use or security. The portable MBA is a thoughtfully designed parking solution for any environment.
- Extremely high-density, organized, layout possibilities
- Wheel-troughs cradle all bicycle & e-bike tires while preventing slipping & tipping
- Handlebars are offset for high-density parking, without handlebar conflict
- Black injection molded urethane Smart Guards™ protect bicycles from metal-to-metal damage
- Smart Guards™ offer personal branding or messaging opportunities with optional custom stickers
- Case-hardened steel Smart Guards™ allow for easy U-lock compatibility for the highest security
- Built around APBP guidelines
- Finish options include the 20-year warranty Black Duraplas® Thermoplastic Finish or the 10-year warranty Hot Dipped Galvanized Finish in silver
- Accommodates large and small wheels (allows pitching)
- 2 bicycles secured per base
- Freestanding base can be weighted with a filler that weighs approx. 65 lbs.
- Temporary or permanent mounting options for all surfaces
- Extendable, modular rail system (optional) securely connects 2, 3 or 4 bases to ensure optimal spacing
- Intelligent design simplifies locking of the bike frame and tire to rack for novice riders
- Labeled wheel pockets instruct proper positioning
ARCHITECT & CONTRACTOR TOOLBOX
The Toolbox is a hub of all Varsity MBA documents and assets to successfully plan your project. Contact us to get started today.