Varsity® MBA Bike Dock® Portable Bike Rack
Innovative and adaptive high-secuirty
Varsity MBA Bike Docks are the perfect relocatable bike racks to quickly set up lockable bike and scooter parking. Unlike permanently anchored racks, MBAs can be moved to accommodate different spacing needs including responsible social distancing. Because they require no anchoring, MBAs can also be relocated over a greater range of surfaces, including grass and dirt.
Simplify the bike parking experience for both management and riders; add adaptiveness and high-security to your bike parking. No matter unexpected changes, the MBA is designed to meet growing needs.
“The campus is proud to offer such a great experience to our bicycle commuters. There is a high demand for bike parking on campus and now we are able to offer a great experience for our riders.”
The ASLA award-winning Varsity Bike Dock has evolved to the 1st installation-free rack, the MBA Bike Dock. No installation is required, which allows project cost to be reduced by up to 50%! With no need for in-ground anchoring, the MBA organizes parking over grass, asphalt, indoor tile, and many more surfaces in minutes.
Built around APBP bicycle parking guidelines, The MBA is one of the few ADA approved bike racks. MBA emphasizes an organized, controlled footprint for maximizing the number of bikes in an area. This is accomplished without compromising ease of use or security. The portable MBA is a thoughtfully designed parking solution for any environment.
- Extremely high-density, organized, layout possibilities
- Wheel-troughs cradle all bicycle & e-bike tires while preventing slipping & tipping
- Handlebars are offset for high-density parking, without handlebar conflict
- Black injection molded urethane Smart Guards™ protect bicycles from metal-to-metal damage
- Smart Guards™ offer personal branding or messaging opportunities with optional custom stickers
- Case-hardened steel Smart Guards™ allow for easy U-lock compatibility for the highest security
- Built around APBP guidelines
- Finish options include the 20-year warranty Black Duraplas® Thermoplastic Finish or the 10-year warranty Hot Dipped Galvanized Finish in silver
- Accommodates large and small wheels (allows pitching)
- 2 bicycles secured per base
- Freestanding base can be weighted with a filler that weighs approx. 65 lbs.
- Temporary or permanent mounting options for all surfaces
- Extendable, modular rail system (optional) securely connects 2, 3 or 4 bases to ensure optimal spacing
- Intelligent design simplifies locking of the bike frame and tire to rack for novice riders
- Labeled wheel pockets instruct proper positioning
ARCHITECT & CONTRACTOR TOOLBOX
The Toolbox is a hub of all Varsity MBA documents and assets to successfully plan your project. Contact us to get started today.