Guardian™ Outdoor Bike Rack
Guardian outdoor bike rack brings high security and modern design to the evolution of the Inverted-U. It’s side guards cradle and orient both scooters and bicycles securely.
Rubber guarded crossbar to provides an optimally spaced, scratch-resistant bike parking option for locking the bike frame and tire to the rack without causing metal-to-metal damage. Spacing between the cross bars provides the optimal lockable parking option for most push or electric scooters. The diamond tube “A”-frame increases security against cutting over round or square tubing.
- 2 bike/e-scooter capacity
- Our signature, scratch-free molded guards eliminate metal-to-bike contact, bike entanglement and keep bikes and electric scooters from falling
- Outdoor, short-term Class 2 Bicycle Parking, such as street corrals or sidewalk parking outside of multi-family housing and businesses
- Diamond tube “A”-frame made from ASTM A500 pipe increases security against cutting over round or square tubing
- Extendable, modular rail system (optional) securely connects 2 or 3 racks to ensure optimal spacing and provide freestanding option
- UV Resistant Powder Coat – Metallic Grey (Standard) protects from fading and other durability issues
- ADA compliant*
* 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design, Chapter 3, Section 307.3, For post-mounted objects in circulation paths: requires that any structure within the pedestrian way that is supported by two poles more than 12″ apart and is taller than 24″ but shorter than 80″ must have something less than 24″ in height in the middle so that a vision impaired person who uses a cane can detect the obstruction.
ARCHITECT & CONTRACTOR TOOLBOX
The Toolbox is a hub of all Guardian documents and assets to successfully plan your project. Contact us to get started today.