E-Marquee™ Educational Kiosk
The E-Marquees™ were designed for high density areas. Choose your messaging, and leave the rest to Ground Control. We offer samples of best practices that are habits of the League of American Bicyclists, including educational supplements to your bicycle parking. Use the E-Marquee to inform students of bicycle paths, how to lock their bike to a bike rack, maps of a campus, enforcing campus policy, or even display promotional and branding signs in this sturdy, weather resilient kiosk.
LET’S CHOOSE YOUR MESSAGE
- Design options include using one of our standard bike parking templates, supply a design within the sign specs or our in-house marketing department can bring your ideas to life (additional cost)
- UV resistant 3M® graphic material is applied
- Compare to other schools and cities for best practice examples
- Helps with your Bicycle Friendly America ranking.
CHOOSE YOUR LOCATION AND COATING
- Our surface mounted E-Marquees™ are best mounted into concrete, high-visibility locations
- Choose between your graphics sandwiched between plexi-glass or graphics applied to the outside of an aluminum panel
ARCHITECT & CONTRACTOR TOOLBOX
The Toolbox is a hub of all E-Marquee documents and assets to successfully plan your project. Contact us to get started today.